Lockedremoving starter on '02 chevy 5.3

Author
dreggsta
Outlaw Extremist
  • Total Posts : 10283
  • Reward points: 0
2009/12/23 11:04:34 (permalink)

removing starter on '02 chevy 5.3

anyone know how to do it? i dropped the 2 bolts that hold it on but i can't get it to slide backwards enough to remove it. if i had someone to look thru the hood i am sure i coud figure out what is stopping it but i don't. i am by myself. so if anyone could throw me a bone i'd appreciate it. i can twist it (to a certain point). i found this on the web: http://www.ehow.com/how_4507903_replace-starter-chevy-silverado.html but it only helps so much lol. thanks.

If I say something that you don't like, that you assumed it to be how you interpreted it & you don't ask me to clarify what i meant then heck yeh, I meant it tripled how you took it.

I don't see drama as a problem, I see it as an opportunity. You've been warned!

fr.... your fail has been recognized.

1 Reply Related Threads

dreggsta
    Outlaw Extremist
    • Total Posts : 10283
    • Reward points: 0
    Re:removing starter on '02 chevy 5.3 2009/12/24 15:35:17 (permalink)
    never mind. i got it. i was p*ssed off at the time. i got it after i cooled down the next day.

If I say something that you don't like, that you assumed it to be how you interpreted it & you don't ask me to clarify what i meant then heck yeh, I meant it tripled how you took it.

I don't see drama as a problem, I see it as an opportunity. You've been warned!

fr.... your fail has been recognized.
    Jump to:
    © 2015 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5