LockedPitbull pics!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Mud Master
2008/10/01 23:14:13
How many people on here own pitbulls?....Here is a pic of mine she is only about 6 or 7 months old[:D]
wiseguy90
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:18:06
and another!
FAR-FROM-STOCK
Outlaw Extremist
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:21:43
good looking pit, I will get a pic of mine when i get down to my shop tomorrow
howardt73
Mud Maniac
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:27:40
i got one i'm tring to give away nice looking pup. he's about 7 or 8 months old and black and white. had him on the back of the truck and he decided he didn't want to go so he bailed out and the trailor got his back leg but he's getting better now.
wiseguy90
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:33:32
If I didnt have 3 dogs already I would take him off your hands....any pics of him? I have a buddy that adopts pits and raises them I will see if he is interested
squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:35:14
50% razors edge, 25% Gaff, 25% York bloodline  (spayed now)

first show 8 mths old

5 wks old & we still do this

post edited by squirrel5 - 2008/10/02 00:26:20
wiseguy90
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:36:59
Thats a awesome looking dog!....I will se if I can get a pic of my buddys Blue
RedRum410
Mud Bogger
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:42:48
 this is a female about 2yrs old i had strayed up dont have her no more tho passed away last year i have a male that was givin to me ill get pics of him as soon as find some batteries for my camra.

post edited by RedRum410 - 2008/10/02 00:13:23
wiseguy90
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:47:09
Here is my buddys Razors Edge Blue

squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:50:04
this is one we sold when we quit breeding.  I miss this one bad.. 50% razors edge.

post edited by squirrel5 - 2008/10/02 00:26:56
wiseguy90
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/01 23:56:12
Another good looking one[:D]
squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 00:06:09
I hated to get out, but if anyone on here breeds dogs and gets all the vaccines and uses other studs from different breeders, you know how expensive it can be.  I was spending waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much money on these dogs.  I kept the ones that were closer to me and sold or gave away the others to good homes and breeders.  This is a pic of my old girl, she will be 10 yrs old in March, the first APBT we ever owned.  Just out of curiousity, has anyone ever heard of Caesar Kennels?

She was our Hog Dog and now she is retired and does this.
M_R_M
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 00:20:55
not sure how post pic's but here's link to  my pitt i used to have before i moved out my parents house sure do miss this dog....

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/mississippi_rebel_mudder/My%20Dog/?action=view&current=c900.jpg

never heard of your Caesar Kennels but my sister might have. Have you heard of taylors kennels? its in north mississippi.
post edited by M_R_M - 2008/10/02 00:24:00
squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 00:31:43
ORIGINAL: M_R_M

not sure how post pic's but here's link to  my pitt i used to have before i moved out my parents house sure do miss this dog....

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/mississippi_rebel_mudder/My%20Dog/?action=view&current=c900.jpg

never heard of your Caesar Kennels but my sister might have. Have you heard of taylors kennels? its in north mississippi.

Yes I have heard of them!  Never done any business with them, but have heard of them.  for your picture, always copy the direct link and click the mountain looking thing on top of here and paste the direct link there.
post edited by squirrel5 - 2008/10/02 00:36:55
M_R_M
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 00:51:46
 well  here was my pitt before i moved and ended up giving him to a neighbors buddie which ended up putting him asleep cause he said he was getting outa hand. Kinda funny when i had him he never showed any sign of agression or anything would lick you to death and thats about it. I guess it shows how some people treat dogs can make them turn. I guess thats y i havn't gotten another dog yet since i was pretty torn up after i heard what happen to him.

ya they have a few show dogs they go and show and do weight pulling with. Not many people like pitts i can say i love them it just takes the right person to raise one the right way not the wrong way.
post edited by M_R_M - 2008/10/02 00:52:58
gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 07:11:11
ORIGINAL: bassettboy

pits scare me

Absolutely no sense in that,,,,, pits are not the problem,,,, the problem is bad dog owners and a narrow minded opinionated media,,,, pits are inherently people dogs,,,, the live for attention from people,,,,, raise them like they are a part of your family because they are,,,, treat them just like you treat your kids,,,, they respond the same way,,,, no sense what so ever of being scared of 'them',,,,, yeah, I'm a pit owner,,,,, and proud of it.
backwoodsofva
Trail Rider
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 07:32:10
uhhhh the subject was pitbull pics not a discusion topic....stick to the pics......
sbarnett
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 07:40:18
pic1

[image]local://45001/DE0484C4B2364E119772D016450D2CB9.JPG[/image]

Attached Image(s)

sbarnett
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 07:42:01
pic 2

[image]local://45001/8E42DE8391DB4CF2BC1FA32F390B1D70.JPG[/image]

Attached Image(s)

BruceS
Dirt Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 08:28:32
Just a little off topic, do you guys have any trouble with homeowner's insurance having pits? It's one of the first questions I have been asked when being quoted insurance rates. Just wondering if it is a Va/Nc thing or if it is like that everywhere. I just bought a house in Nc., and they asked the same thing in Va. when I bought my other house 5 yrs ago. I have had boxers and they said they were not a problem. Nice looking dogs!
gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 08:33:38
ORIGINAL: backwoodsofva

uhhhh the subject was pitbull pics not a discusion topic....stick to the pics......

???? being nice about this but,,,, b*te me,,,,, he made a statement and I answered him,,,, geez,,,, and tactfully I might add,,,, the only real problem with pitbulls is the ignorance created by the media,,,,

And to answer the above question,,,, no, never a prob with insurance,,,, as a matter of fact, my agent has been to the house and met my pits,,,, they gave him no cause for concern at all,,,, as I stated above, they were raised as part of the family and act accordingly,,,,,
joshua99ta
Outlaw Extremist
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 09:00:40
I love pits! they make great pets! I had a brennel colored pit built similair to sbarnetts just with a bigger head(largest head I've seen on a pit of that body size).  He was the best dog I have had.  Great with kids and if ya didnt watch him he would lick the skin off of your face!  Loved that dog and I had to get rid of him when he was playing with one of my mom's chihooahooas in the yard and he picked him up in his mouth and it scared my mom to death... so I had to give him to a friend.... broke my heart. 

sbarnett thats a beautiful pup ya got there!
GeorgiaGrizz05
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 09:50:14
My Red Nose Pit Roxy.

minitrk
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 11:11:37

My sons rusty, and my daughters diamond...  They are brother and sister, and will be a yr old on turkey day.  He is a big goofball, she is the protector. They both love to have "tea parties" with our daughter. They will sit at her table with her and drink her tea (water) out of her little tea cups.

About 3mos old

6mos

6mos

6mos

post edited by minitrk - 2008/10/02 11:42:51
Vamped 380
Outlaw
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 11:23:58
yeah i love pits. best dog ever
sbarnett
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 12:02:47
ORIGINAL: joshua99ta

I love pits! they make great pets! I had a brennel colored pit built similair to sbarnetts just with a bigger head(largest head I've seen on a pit of that body size).  He was the best dog I have had.  Great with kids and if ya didnt watch him he would lick the skin off of your face!  Loved that dog and I had to get rid of him when he was playing with one of my mom's chihooahooas in the yard and he picked him up in his mouth and it scared my mom to death... so I had to give him to a friend.... broke my heart. 

sbarnett thats a beautiful pup ya got there!
thanks! ive got a few more pics with a jeep/colby blacknose pit!! you can see how much bigger that red nose is!!..
TeamMudd
Outlaw
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 12:44:22
i have a red nose pit (bubba), one of the best dogs i've ever had.  lovet to play, lounges around like a fat hog, and plays with all my kids great.  he's mainly an outside dog, but he still gets his inside time.  he will bark and growl when strangers aproach the yard, which is why i like him as an out side dog, great warning system.  i'll get some pics later on, and maybe dig up a couple of old ones when he was a pup!

it's all in the owner!  it's the owners and the media that has made the "pit bull" name what it is.
EAMay
Grass Hog
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 15:20:07

Here is Molly. I couldnt have asked for a better dog to be a part of our family!
zuki450
Mud Bogger
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 15:20:50
nice looking dogs man! really like the look of them without their ears docked
gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 15:54:03
This is our 'momma' pit,,,,, Sugar,,,,, lost her last year to old age,,,, whole family shed a lot of tears when she died,,,, she's playing with my son in this pic,,, absolutely an adorable dog,,,,

Attached Image(s)

gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 15:55:52
The 'daddy' pit,,, belongs to a buddy of mine,,,, he's a monster,,,,, close to 125 pounds,,,,, and he's just a big teddy bear,,,,

Attached Image(s)

gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 15:58:05
And the best pup from the litter they produced,,,, Spice,,,, this pic is from when she was a year old,,,, she's 5 now.

Attached Image(s)

squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 18:03:16
Good looking dogs Gordo, good job sticking up for them also.  I would not own any other dog than a pit, best dog I have ever owned.  I guess its true what they say, if it aint pit it aint --well you know.  I just wish people would stop breeding the bad gene's.  The reason i got out was b/c of that and the people wanting to charge $5000 for a pup with bad feet, skin, and not up to date on vaccines.  If you gonna breed, take care of them and still treat them like family and not a business.  I gave away alot of pups to good homes, all the people paid for was the veterinarian fees.  KEEP THEM PICS COMING!!
TeamMudd
Outlaw
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 18:15:04
ORIGINAL: TeamMudd

i have a red nose pit (bubba), one of the best dogs i've ever had.  lovet to play, lounges around like a fat hog, and plays with all my kids great.  he's mainly an outside dog, but he still gets his inside time.  he will bark and growl when strangers aproach the yard, which is why i like him as an out side dog, great warning system.  i'll get some pics later on, and maybe dig up a couple of old ones when he was a pup!

it's all in the owner!  it's the owners and the media that has made the "pit bull" name what it is.

here's one of my "junk yard dog" pics.  he had just got a bath and rolled around in our drive way.

Attached Image(s)

bruticus
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/02 18:41:32

This is my family pit dawg, she likes to eat and poop, she also has not learned to bark yet, she makes a moo sound, almost if she was half bred with a cow, it amazes us, we lost her this year tho, her name was lardo, died of mad dog diesease, we'll mis u lardo!..........Bruticus[;)]
post edited by bruticus - 2008/10/02 18:44:09
lilbrotha
Mud Bogger
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 05:30:02
My son Choppa, he is 100% Watchdog and the best dog I've ever had.

savage0013
Trail Rider
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 07:23:38
ORIGINAL: BruceS

Just a little off topic, do you guys have any trouble with homeowner's insurance having pits? It's one of the first questions I have been asked when being quoted insurance rates. Just wondering if it is a Va/Nc thing or if it is like that everywhere. I just bought a house in Nc., and they asked the same thing in Va. when I bought my other house 5 yrs ago. I have had boxers and they said they were not a problem. Nice looking dogs!
  i  think your makeing this up its its storys like this that ad to the fear of pitbulls
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 07:38:19
i am also i bulldog breeder right now i have to blue dogs both are razors edge and gotti bulldogs and they are my babys i wouldnt own any other breed of dog they are the number one most loyal breed of dogs and the reason for there some dogs aggression imo is more to do with the owners than the dog! u can rase any dog to love chickens or kill chickens thats just my opinion!
gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 07:44:47
ORIGINAL: BAYOU REGULATER

i am also i bulldog breeder right now i have to blue dogs both are razors edge and gotti bulldogs and they are my babys i wouldnt own any other breed of dog they are the number one most loyal breed of dogs and the reason for there some dogs aggression imo is more to do with the owners than the dog! u can rase any dog to love chickens or kill chickens thats just my opinion!

You hit the nail on the head,,,, we have neighbors that will leave their dogs with us when they go on vacation,,,, and our pits have never harmed any of them,,,, actually spend more time during the day playing and chasing each other,,, actually pretty fun to watch,,,,
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 09:35:05
another reason why i am so fawn to the bully breed is because they are natural athlets the power and strength of a pit bull is so amazing it just gives me alot of respect for the way they are and how much energy they have my dogs wear me out playing with them way be for they even get a little winded! lol but all in all its all on the way you raise them! they can be the most feared dogs in the world or if your like me and dont beleve in taking an animal and destroying them with fighting they can and are some of the best bread of dogs there is! they are protectors and that comes from their loyalty to there owners... alot of my friends raise there bulldogs with there children and i think thats alot of peoples fear in owning this breed of dog, is that people seem to think that they like to turn on people (which is highly unlikely)...but on the flip side that might be true thats why if you decide to bring this breed of dog into your family, no were they came from... make sure they dont come from a line of fight dogs cause that is already bein in bedded in them from when there breed was formed... but pretty much most people that breed and raise these dogs are good people that do right! and most of the fight is bread out of them generation after generation...just know what your getting be for you just go out and buy a bully breed dog! and if you do your research you will be like me and gordo and never own another breed of dog! all in all they are a great breed and know one will ever convince me anything different! thats my 2cent!
Hatchie
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 09:35:22
ORIGINAL: backwoodsofva

Who Are You? Where's the picture of your pit?
Hatchie
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 09:41:53
Here's one of mine. His name is CAMO and he's the house dog!!

post edited by Hatchie - 2008/10/03 09:43:53

Attached Image(s)

gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 09:56:07
hahaha,,,,, Camo fits him to a T,,,,,, how much does he weigh? He looks to be a good size pit,,,,
VannMcCullar
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 10:07:28
ORIGINAL: savage0013

i  think your makeing this up its its storys like this that ad to the fear of pitbulls

Its not made up.  My insurance company asked me about pits and dobermans.

I am surprised at how well this thread has stayed on track.  good job fellas.
Bunk650
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 10:12:37
ORIGINAL: VannMcCullar

Its not made up.  My insurance company asked me about pits and dobermans.

I am surprised at how well this thread has stayed on track.  good job fellas.

yeah, I know its true here in FL. had a friend that had to get rid of his cause of that....
BruceS
Dirt Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 10:48:40
Why do you think I have made this up? Have you ever priced homeowners insurance? I have in two states, and it's a question that has came up both times. I have nothing against pit's, and told these people that they had nice looking dogs. I wasn't trying to start any trouble. I think the insurance company specifically asked for several breeds, rotweillers, pit's, and I can't remember what else. Someone else could give you more information. Time to get back on topic, I just don't like being called a liar.

gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 10:53:32
I've heard of it happening,,,, sad,,,,, so much misinformation out there,,,,,
EAMay
Grass Hog
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 11:14:28
It is true about insurance companies not covering you beacuse of your dog. Pits, rots,dobermans,german shepards and one other are the breeds that they can turn you down over. I bought a house 3 years ago, they came out 3 times to inspect it and never said anything about Molly (my pit). She is very well behaved and that might have had something to do with it. Not to say that if something ever happened and someone wanted to sue me my insurance company couldnt drop me. I have to be a responsible owner thats all.
Hatchie
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 11:45:05
ORIGINAL: gordo

hahaha,,,,, Camo fits him to a T,,,,,, how much does he weigh? He looks to be a good size pit,,,,

My wife said that the last time she checked, he weighed 68 lbs. He's a little leaner and longer. I don't believe he's 100% either. Someone dumped him down the road in May of '03. He was around three months old (according to the vet) and so thin he could hardly stand and had red mange.
My wife got him healthy and he's HER dog
Swamp Star
Super Swamper
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 11:45:10
i had pits for a long time then got a American Bulldog and my american almost killed my pit one night so i got rid of the pit and kept my american but imo there are 2 breeds of dogs american bulldogs and pits they are loyal and have no fear and will protect you at all cost but im thinkin of gettin a female pit and making some american bullpits those should be awsome dogs
here is my bulldog 85lbs of musle

squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/03 14:29:24
About the insurance.  This is true and happens here in MS also.  When I had to change my insurance, they came out inspected house and property and asked if I had any pets.  I told them no b/c I knew what their reply would be.  Yeah I lied, but so do they!
bassettboy
Trail Rider
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/04 15:24:21

pits scare me

Absolutely no sense in that,,,,, pits are not the problem,,,, the problem is bad dog owners and a narrow minded opinionated media,,,, pits are inherently people dogs,,,, the live for attention from people,,,,, raise them like they are a part of your family because they are,,,, treat them just like you treat your kids,,,, they respond the same way,,,, no sense what so ever of being scared of 'them',,,,, yeah, I'm a pit owner,,,,, and proud of it.

oh yeah i suppose!
Hatchie
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/04 18:01:05

pits scare me

oh yeah i suppose!

Wow! Snappy come back there Basset Boy. If you don't have anything to add to the thread then just skim on over it.
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/04 20:39:44
my hubby n his friends have been raising n breeding pitbulls for almost 8 years
we love all our pits
i dont have pics on this computer but i will look n find some
we used to have 7 pits but we down to 1 --blue pit --   her name is jasmine
(boudreaux n pistol pete bloodlines)

about the ins ??
all u have to do is tell them u dont have any on ur property
if they come n check
send them to a family or friends house
squirrel5
Mud Monster
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/05 07:01:14
ORIGINAL: L@ GrEeN M@cHiNe

about the ins ??
all u have to do is tell them u dont have any on ur property
if they come n check
send them to a family or friends house

This is exacty what I do.  [sm=exactly.gif]
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/05 10:26:48

There is our blue pit kingston.

Great dog. Extremely smart!
deagon kennels
Trail Rider
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/05 13:49:33
One of my Razor's Edge males. He's a direct Remy son.

Attached Image(s)

RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/06 14:04:17
man those are some beautiful bulldogs! i just talked to a guy yesterday that was selling a 11 puppy litter of half razors edge 1/4 king soloman and 1/4 gotti with papers for 300 for the males and 400 for the females man i wish i had room for one more dog i would have bought 2 females...these puppys had some of the largest heads and size for a 6 week old puppy i have ever seen and i own 2 bulldogs that are razors edge and gotti blood line and they wasnt even this big at 6 weeks! wish i would have got some pics to share with yall! every last one of them was blue also! he had one female that was solid blue with about a 1/4 of a white sock on her front left paw and that was it man she was gorgouse!
Metal Man
Mud Master
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/06 14:21:32
Pits have the greatest personalty ....and smile [:D]

Heres "Dago" at 1 year old. I need to make some new pics. He's by far the best dog i ever had.

gordo
Respected Member
RE: Pitbull pics! 2008/10/06 14:54:53
Ginger at 2 years  (red) and Spice at 5 years (white).

Absolutely great dogs,,,,, they love kids.

Attached Image(s)

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2