Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!!

Author
Silveradols
Outlaw Extremist
  • Total Posts : 8479
  • Reward points: 0
2016/08/29 18:19:22 (permalink)

Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!!

Is everybody ready for the election in November that will either bring the USA back to life or will KILL it forever??

9 Replies Related Threads

00_NUTT
    Super Swamper
    • Total Posts : 2380
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/29 19:44:22 (permalink)
    I'm dreading it!!!! This has to almost be the worst one in history. All I can say that if we done half of what H is accused of we would have been put in jail even if it was just sending emails we wasn't supposed too. I just love all these double standards!!!!!

00_NUTT
    1997 Honda 300 4x4
    Head Ported and Polished
    317 Kit
    Big Red Cam
    Clutch Kit
    SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    Carb Kit
    32" Interco Interforce II's
    16" MSA M30 Trottles
    Snorkled 
    54% gear reduction
    Honda 350 rear axle assm.

6" BPC CUSTOM LIFT WITH 8" STRETCH AND 3" BODY LIFT OLD 300 LOOKING GOOD AS EVER THANKS TO WHITNEY!!!!!

SON'S BIKE
    1998 Honda 300 2x4
    6" BPC LIft with some sick a-arms
    420 spindles and disk brakes
    29.5" OL2'S
    14" MSA M26 Vibes

Upcoming
    4x4 Frame and Motor that's here now just got to get to work on the swap over!!!
    54% Gear Reduction

doveman1
    Super Swamper
    • Total Posts : 2565
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/29 21:15:28 (permalink)

But on a serious note, I think it's insane on how blind these people are. All the evidence is RIGHT there! I was listening to Hannity today, and there was a woman who just wouldn't open her eyes to the truth. He asked her if Hillary lied and she said "No she didn't lie. Comey never said the word lie, he said what she said wasn't true. Completely different things."

It's just pure ignorance in my opinion.

Green 2015 Grizzly 700
    14in Sti Hd wheels, 29.5 OL2's 

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.
    00_NUTT
    Super Swamper
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/29 21:26:25 (permalink)
    It really makes you wonder!!!!!

00_NUTT
    1997 Honda 300 4x4
    Head Ported and Polished
    317 Kit
    Big Red Cam
    Clutch Kit
    SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    Carb Kit
    16" MSA M30 Trottles
    Snorkled 
    54% gear reduction

6" BPC CUSTOM LIFT WITH 8" STRETCH AND 3" BODY LIFT OLD 300 LOOKING GOOD AS EVER THANKS TO WHITNEY!!!!!

SON'S BIKE
    1998 Honda 300 2x4
    29.5" OL2'S
    14" MSA M26 Vibes

Upcoming
    54% Gear Reduction

Jeepwm69
    Mud Maniac
    • Total Posts : 309
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/30 09:13:55 (permalink)
    Ya'll are way too optimistic. 

Trump is a big question mark.  He might be great.  He might be horrible.

Hillary is human scum, and everybody knows it.  My boss is a diehard democrat.  Thinks that she is smart and thus should lead (control) other people, and that government's job is to rule the people because the people are not smart enough to make decisions on their own.  She has openly said that Hillary is a shitbag, but she's still voting for Hillary because "Bill is such a darling".  That's what we're up against.   These statists are so **** bent on ruling that they are blind to their own stupidity.  "I know she's evil but I'll still vote for her", and yet they have this idea that they are smarter than the average American and thus should rule them.  The end justifies the means.

A Hillary win is guaranteed to finish off what's left of the Republic.  My guess is she'd appoint SCOTUS nominees who will restrict the 2nd Amendment, and we'll end up in another civil war. 

So we have a question mark, or a definite shitbag.  Even if the question mark wins and is great, you still have a congress full of the lowest form of humanity.  They have been slowly destroying the country for decades, and will not stop as long as they can continue to line their pockets.  No POTUS is going to change that. 

The country has an economic cliff that is rapidly approaching, and no POTUS is going to stop us from going off that cliff.  Trump might put the brakes on, but he can't stop it.  Hillary will floor it, and we will suffer.

00_NUTT
    Super Swamper
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/30 20:54:24 (permalink)
    Well I'm gonna vote regardless and yes trump may be a big ? but I couldn't ever vote for that woman. That family is pure evil and many people has died and disappeared when dealing with those people. Look at the guy that just committed apparent suicide so they say due to the classified emails!!!!!! Plus I believe in guns and am buying three Friday as I believe I should be able to protect myself and family whenever and wherever I need. I do say all the time this is the best the country can pick from all the millions of available citizens. I'm just keeping it short but believe me I could go on forever!!!!

00_NUTT
    1997 Honda 300 4x4
    Head Ported and Polished
    317 Kit
    Big Red Cam
    Clutch Kit
    SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    Carb Kit
    16" MSA M30 Trottles
    Snorkled 
    54% gear reduction

SON'S BIKE
    1998 Honda 300 2x4
    29.5" OL2'S
    14" MSA M26 Vibes

Upcoming
    54% Gear Reduction

Jeepwm69
    Mud Maniac
    • Total Posts : 309
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/31 10:10:59 (permalink)
    00_NUTT
    Well I'm gonna vote regardless and yes trump may be a big ? but I couldn't ever vote for that woman. That family is pure evil and many people has died and disappeared when dealing with those people. Look at the guy that just committed apparent suicide so they say due to the classified emails!!!!!! Plus I believe in guns and am buying three Friday as I believe I should be able to protect myself and family whenever and wherever I need. I do say all the time this is the best the country can pick from all the millions of available citizens. I'm just keeping it short but believe me I could go on forever!!!!

Yep.  If Hillary gets elected we're screwed.  She'll appoint judges to the Supreme Court (lifetime appointments at that) who will shred the Constitution.

For the "never Trump" crowd.....and as much as I hate to say it....if you don't vote for Trump you're supporting Hillary.

It sucks, but it's reality. 
    00_NUTT
    Super Swamper
    Re: Most Important Presidential Election in the History of the United States of America!! 2016/08/31 20:03:59 (permalink)
    Jeepwm69
    00_NUTT

Yep.  If Hillary gets elected we're screwed.  She'll appoint judges to the Supreme Court (lifetime appointments at that) who will shred the Constitution.

For the "never Trump" crowd.....and as much as I hate to say it....if you don't vote for Trump you're supporting Hillary.

It sucks, but it's reality. 

I totally agree with you homie!!!!!

00_NUTT
    1997 Honda 300 4x4
    Head Ported and Polished
    317 Kit
    Big Red Cam
    Clutch Kit
    SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    Carb Kit
    16" MSA M30 Trottles
    Snorkled 
    54% gear reduction

SON'S BIKE
    1998 Honda 300 2x4
    29.5" OL2'S
    14" MSA M26 Vibes

Upcoming
    54% Gear Reduction

Rebel Redneck
    Mud Bogger
    • Total Posts : 208
    2016/09/03 23:25:09 (permalink)
    The difference between trump and Hillary is this.
    Extremely dangerous and certain death.
    Trump is extremely dangerous but Hillary is certain death. Bad as it sounds we must go with extremely dangerous it's the lesser of the two evils and at least we might not die as quickly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

00_NUTT
    Super Swamper
    Re: 2016/09/04 08:26:51 (permalink)
    I hear you redneck. They have this new political commercial running showing trumps so called loose cannon style where they say with the push of a button what could happen? The sound of a bomb in the background plays. Last I checked there are all kinds of people that have to sign off before that button so to speak can be pressed. This is exactly how they want it to sound to voters like he can just run in there and hit a button. So all these democrats( uneducated people, I'm being politically correct) will run out and vote. These are the same democrats that when Obama went into office quit their job cause he was gonna take care of them!!!! Yea right he fked them!!!! So now they were jobless and most businesses said sorry that position has been filled when they tried to return. Some of these people just went on the system like most do but some were pìssed. I'm hoping there are still pìssed off democrats out there cause we are gonna need those to beat that devil of a woman!!!!!
    post edited by 00_NUTT - 2016/09/04 08:28:04

00_NUTT
    1997 Honda 300 4x4
    Head Ported and Polished
    317 Kit
    Big Red Cam
    Clutch Kit
    SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    Carb Kit
    16" MSA M30 Trottles
    Snorkled 
    54% gear reduction

SON'S BIKE
    1998 Honda 300 2x4
    29.5" OL2'S
    14" MSA M26 Vibes

Upcoming
    54% Gear Reduction

Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5