Locked[FAQ]Helpful Threads!

Author
MuddnMason
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 3550
  • Reward points: 0
2009/02/11 18:20:13 (permalink)

Helpful Threads!

I am currently seeking help with making a FAQ for this section, like those in the other sections, that includes links to threads, etc. that you have found helpful. This includes commonly asked questions about RUVs, such as transmission, carbs, etc, etc, as well as repeating threads, such as pictures. As you come across these threads that have helped you, or you create a guide on how to do something, please send me a PM and include a link to the thread, as well as a title for it. I have a few threads now, but not near enough to create an accurate thread. Once I have compiled enough threads to begin, I will edit this post and create the FAQ. It will be broken down by manufacturer, model, then by type of tip (carb, tranny, plastics, general, etc).

Any help you can provide would be great! Please contact me or another Moderator with this information so we can get this rolling.

1. RHINO STEERING REBUILD
http://forum.highlifter.c...Tie-Rods-m4739868.aspx
post edited by WebDiva - 2009/06/02 00:29:10

--Phillip--
This message is posted "as is" and confers no rights. All opinions expressed are personal and do not represent those of Highlifter Inc.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5