Author
rockstr
Grass Hog
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points: 0
2018/06/02 18:33:21 (permalink)

Clutch Kit

Hey Guys!
  It's been a LONG time since I posted here - back to the Grizzhoppr days, if anyone from back then is still here.  I sold that old grizzly and recently purchased a 2016 Grizz.  I've got some questions about the Highlifter clutch kits?  I know you'll probably wonder why if I was here before why I'm asking such a basic question, but I am that far removed that I need some refreshers.

So, who has the clutch kit, and what does it do for you??  Is it weaker, or stronger spring than the factory one and what can I expect?  My new grizzly is bone stock, with factory tires.  All I really plan to do is get tires for it, and maybe exhaust.  But nothing major for exhaust, since it's really only going to be used during deer season.  I don't recreationally ride anymore.  

What do you recommend?!

1 Reply Related Threads

doveman1
    Super Swamper
    • Total Posts : 2620
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Clutch Kit 2018/06/02 19:55:28 (permalink)
    What size tires? If you’re just looking for a little more bottom end you can get by with doing the shim mod for a few dollars instead of a few hundred.

If you do any kind of exhaust then you’re going to have to do a programmer as well. These grizzly’s run lean bad. They recommend the 2014-2016’s programming just to run them bone stock.

Going through this headache with my 15 now.

Green 2015 Grizzly 700
    14in Sti Hd wheels, 29.5 OL2's 
    2in HL lift
    N2deep battery relocation
    Wild boar radiator relocation
    Atv trail tunes Kicker twin tubes
    JBS extreme sheave with purple secondary spring

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5