Re:Best UTV for work and farming?
The Mules 4010 and 610 are very good farm vehicles. They have accesories that make things easier for farmers like a dump bed kit etc. The Big Red would be a second choice if he wants a more "plush" ride but price is a bit high. They are not speed demons and they do a good job. Honorable mentoin to the Ranger 500, even thou it is way faster compared to the Mule and Big Red but they are economical and awesome ride.
Fact: God hates fanboys!!
* 07' Suzuki Vinson Manual w/ Lots of Goodies
* 11' Polaris Sportsman 800 "Value" w/ some mods
* 12' Polaris RZR S Liquid Silver LE w/ some mods
* 12' Polaris Phoenix 200 with some mods (son's)
* 09' Polaris Sportsman 850XP just a winch for now
* 04' Honda Foreman 4x4 ES.. My current pain I mean restoration
There’s an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, trick is to figure out the ratio and act accordingly.