Locked1989 4x4 Suburban w/lift and tires

Author
redden3056
Outlaw Extremist
  • Total Posts : 5247
  • Reward points: 0
2011/05/30 23:56:56 (permalink)

1989 4x4 Suburban w/lift and tires

1989 4x4 Suburban 1/2 ton.  8" suspension lift, 3" body lift.  37" interco M-16's.  TBI 350 with automatic.  Its all original and stock as far as motor, trans, and running gear.  3.73 gears.  The body is absolutely solid with no rust or cancer.  Runs and drives very well even with the lift and tires. Doesnt shake and walk all over the road. 4x4 works fine. Just redid brakes front and rear, new oil seals on rear axle, and changed the oil and filter in motor and oil in differentials. Interior is pretty clean, all the gauges, windows, and locks work.  3rd row seat and rear air.  The a/c doesnt work at the moment, it has a leak somewhere. It is Louisiana legal (barely, lol) as far as headlight height and tire size. I'd like to keep it, but I got my eye on something else.  Only thing is I can think wrong is the rear passenger window is crack.  Its still intact, just cracked.  Odometer show 79,XXX miles, so I'm sure its 179,000.  Maybe only 79,000, who knows. I'd drive it anywhere if I could afford the gas.  It'll make a good event or weekend truck. Or drive it like it is. Sits 8 people comfortably. You know how hard these trucks are to find rust free or rotten, and this one has absolutely none. Asking $4500. Located in Winnfield, La. PM me or email me @ redden3056@aol.com if interested.  I have a few more pics I can send. Thanks

I own nothing.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2015 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5